Ferocraft
Ferocraft
Ferocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post a topic to apply! Read here!

Go down 
+2
legomocs
Fire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire
Admin
Fire

Post a topic to apply! Read here! Empty
PostSubject: Post a topic to apply! Read here!   Post a topic to apply! Read here! Empty18/2/2013, 1:27 am

You may write your application form here.
Please only write your application here and nothing else.
This form will only get you assistant. If you would like to have a higher rank, speak to an admin.
Please post your application as a seperate topic/post! (Click 'new topic')

- You may only apply every 2-3 weeks
- You will get chosen based on how good your application is and how you are in-game (how much you help).
- If you don't get picked, please do not be upset. There is plenty of time for more staff.

Please write in the format below:

Ign (username):
How long have you played Mc for:
How long have you played our server for:
How long are you on daily/Weekly:

Why should we choose you:

Last edited by Minesh on 19/2/2013, 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ferocraft.omgforum.net
legomocs

PostSubject: Re: Post a topic to apply! Read here!   Post a topic to apply! Read here! Empty12/3/2013, 11:16 am

Minecraft name: legomocs

How long have I been playing Minecraft?! Oh boy lets see. Well over 2 years

I have been playing for about a week and I know the rules I make everyone laugh.

I'm on daily for a about 2-4 hours not at once but I come back online at different times during the day.

You guys should choose me because I'm a friendly person and always will be friendly. On another server a good friend of mine passed away 2/13/13 and my Dog had to be put down 2/22/13 she was 14. Sad but I over come it and enjoy live and enjoy helping others. Smile I come up with awesome ideas daily that we can build. Oh almost forgot I just moved to a new house. It is very roomy. Well talk to you all on the server! Peace.

Your friend, legomocs
Back to top Go down
Aarron_W

PostSubject: Re: Post a topic to apply! Read here!   Post a topic to apply! Read here! Empty24/3/2013, 4:20 am

Ign (username):Aarron_W
How long have you played Mc for:1 1/2 years
How long have you played our server for: About 4 months
How long are you on daily/Weekly: About 15-20 hours a week

Why should we choose you: You guys should choose me because I've always been a nice person towards other players, I love to help players out and make new friends, I am fairly good builder so i could help build towns, citys E.C
I love the server and its my favourite, I love it becuase the players on there are extremely kind and caring. I always try to put effort into making things better for other people and being generous to the players. Thats all, Thanks for reading my application and i hope you choose me. Cya on the server =D
Back to top Go down
Dr.Shroom_stein

PostSubject: Re: Post a topic to apply! Read here!   Post a topic to apply! Read here! Empty27/6/2013, 11:55 am

MC User name Dr Shroom_Stein
Age 18
Country U.S.A/America
i have played Minecraft for about a year
i have been on the server for about 1 in a half months
15-30 hours weekly

The reason you should pick me is because i am a kind person i like to help others and i try to treat everyone with respect.
Back to top Go down
EthanTreecko

PostSubject: Re: Post a topic to apply! Read here!   Post a topic to apply! Read here! Empty12/8/2013, 2:52 am

Ign:(username):BlizzardTreecko
How long have you played Mc for: 3 years
How long have you played our server for: about a year
How long you are on daily/weekly: almost everyday if I can

I really hope that you choose me so i can be able to help players like i have never done before well of course ive helped people before but thats not what i meant xD. Anyways if i was assistant or moderator that would be great and i might even donate some Very Happy so i really hope you choose me because i would be that one person in staff thats always on the server XD thanks for reading this and POKEMON! xD YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
pinders

PostSubject: Re: Post a topic to apply! Read here!   Post a topic to apply! Read here! Empty14/8/2013, 8:38 pm

Ign:pinders
Played mc 4 years
played server around 7 months
I come on everyday mainly and go on for about 5 hours or more

I really liked this server and hope I could get staff and maybe change a little I have made lot's of mistakes and arguments but then I want to stop this and move on and I will help anyone id they need help and I am always on witch is good and I try to help but I don't get asked much but again I have advertised a lot not many people join :(but I hope I can get Assistant ti would be awesome and I thank you for the server also I get asked for help sometimes quit often and I really want to get staff witch is my server dream but I might never get it but I can try and change a little of my behavior  cause I get more pissed off and people tend to pick on me and... I can help people with stuff when they join maybe say they needed help I will help them out and I really hope I get assistant  cause it will be awesome and  will advertise
more and get more people and I really look forward to see who get's assistant so good luck picking.

From pinders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a topic to apply! Read here!   Post a topic to apply! Read here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post a topic to apply! Read here!
Page 1 of 1