Ferocraft
Ferocraft
Ferocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DontEvenBlink822's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blink

Blink

DontEvenBlink822's Application Empty
PostSubject: DontEvenBlink822's Application   DontEvenBlink822's Application Empty19/10/2013, 8:34 am

IGN (username): DontEvenBlink822
How long have you played Minecraft for: For almost a year, I started on November 29th, 2012
How long have you played our server for: About 9 months
How long are you on daily/Weekly: 6, 7, or 8 hours

Why should we choose you: Alright, I realize that I have come off as blunt to some people, but I want to redeem myself. I'm not mean, I'm just very straightforward about my feelings towards some people. I assure you I am a very kind and caring person on the inside. I would never just have an argument or a fight with someone over nothing; there's always a reason. If you knew me in real life, and didn't know me over the internet, you would be surprised at how different my personality is. Don't just think that I hate everyone just because I don't like you, because that's not true at all. If you just get to know me like Pichu or Gizmo (in a way), then I would not be so mean to you, even if I didn't like you before. You just have to be nice to me. I'm very easily upset and can take things the wrong way if you say something stupid to me, leading up to me disliking you, but if you really, really try to be nice to me and apologize sincerely, I may consider being friends with you. Also, I think you should choose me to be an assistant because I really want to help people out, not take a turn for the worst, which I got very close to. I want to be able to feel like somebody that would be happy to answer a new person's questions. I just don't want to feel disliked by almost everyone in the server, because the way I act is a part of my personality, and I hope that most of you will understand this. :3
Back to top Go down
CourtneyDragon5

PostSubject: Re: DontEvenBlink822's Application   DontEvenBlink822's Application Empty1/11/2013, 2:11 am

I hope you get the Rank! or have you already? i cant remember if u did last time i saw u lol! 
Back to top Go down
Blink

Blink

PostSubject: Re: DontEvenBlink822's Application   DontEvenBlink822's Application Empty12/11/2013, 3:09 pm

Thanks Courtney :3. Sadly, not yet. Dx
Back to top Go down
CourtneyDragon5

PostSubject: Re: DontEvenBlink822's Application   DontEvenBlink822's Application Empty12/11/2013, 11:22 pm

You will soon. I know you will!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DontEvenBlink822's Application   DontEvenBlink822's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

DontEvenBlink822's Application
Page 1 of 1