Ferocraft
Ferocraft
Ferocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Staff issues with Op

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire
Admin
Fire

Staff issues with Op Empty
PostSubject: Staff issues with Op   Staff issues with Op Empty23/8/2013, 7:39 am

Hello guys,

For a while now, I have stalled myself from doing a new permissions list for each group on the server.
I am informing you about this as this will mainly affect staff.
Staff, if you are Op, you will no longer have it. Instead I will just give you the permission node which will allow you to do the command.

But wouldn't opping be easier?
No, it technically makes the staff who are suppose to play legit survival unlegit. They will have special commands over others, and many problems have happened before which makes it unfair for default players.

For the first few days of not getting op, you will be frustrated with the lack of commands you have as I cannot simply get every single permission node. To staff; If you find yourself unable to do a command, please do not ask for op or special commands, just simply tell me the commands and I will add it in less than 5 seconds in game instantly.

I know this will make it fair for a lot of staff.

What about finding hackers?
Like I said, you will still have all your commands.

------

Fire - I, myself will still have Op for the first week or so, or maybe even a few days. This is to assure all staff get the commands they want, and I am able to type them. After this period of time, hopefully all the staff will have the commands they want and everyone will be legit.

Before I make this into a longer english essay than it needs to be, here are some reasons to make you understand how necessary this is for legit survival concerning staff.
- Staff are able to unlock claimed chests, and locked ones..
- May give unfair advantages to other players
- Some factions perms, and configs won't apply to staff as opposed to regular Default players
- A few other minor reasons that also build up to this.

Thank you very much guys, I hope this doesn't cause any problems to anybody.

----------

To any staff or default players:

If you would like any permission that you don't have at the moment and think I would forget to add when I am doing the new list, please post it below.

Thanks guys, <3

- Min
Back to top Go down
http://ferocraft.omgforum.net
TheBikeRacer

TheBikeRacer

Staff issues with Op Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff issues with Op   Staff issues with Op Empty3/9/2013, 1:03 am

If Your Not Staff (Like Me and many others) Does that still mean we get to ask for OP? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Staff issues with Op
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ferocraft :: Server Chat :: Server Announcements-
Jump to: