Ferocraft
Ferocraft
Ferocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TheBikeRacer's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBikeRacer

TheBikeRacer

TheBikeRacer's Application  Empty
PostSubject: TheBikeRacer's Application    TheBikeRacer's Application  Empty28/6/2013, 8:47 pm

Ign (username): TheBikeRacer
How long have you played Mc for: Nearly two years
How long have you played our server for: Not Sure, I think its about the start of this year (?/01/2013)
How long are you on daily/Weekly: 2-3 hours Weekdays And 2+ Hours on weekends. Apart from Some weekends when i'm racing.

About me: I race motorbikes in the British Championship ( http://www.fab-racing.co.uk/ ) I Play MineCraft, Dota2, Tomb Raider, And Other Xbox games. I love to build things and make new friends. I really enjoy FeroCraft and Can't Wait For New Up-dates!

Why should we choose you: I love the server, I Am Dedicated to the server! I have built The Parkour course at spawn, I have been Player of the week once. I do not Hack, I think hackers Should be banned straight away apart from if the have been on the server for a long time or are loyal! I will help anyone! At anytime Even if I'm Busy, I will make time for you not me.

What Else I Bring: I have found, In my time with ferocraft that the staff mainly come on Half Past 3 to 4Pm+, So There is not really anyone on in the mornings to help, I Will be on to help in the morning And Afternoon to make sure all players are happy throughout the day.

Also, I Will not use Abbreviations Like BBL, BRB, ETC, Instead i will Lengthen the abbreviation.

And, I Do Not Use Rude Or offensive Language. I will always be kind and make sure players are always happy.

Thanks for reading my Application.
Back to top Go down

TheBikeRacer's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ferocraft :: Server Chat :: Staff Applications!-
Jump to: