Ferocraft
Ferocraft
Ferocraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Very importaint changes!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheylouwho

Cheylouwho

Very importaint changes! Empty
PostSubject: Very importaint changes!   Very importaint changes! Empty26/5/2013, 1:38 pm

I have some very neat and Importaint changes coming to Sugarcane.
Some of these I may need help with.

1. I would like to change the location of the town. I want to WE the town to a place with more space and opertunity to change and grow. Currently, the town being on the outskirts of two other towns as well as a no perm area is making expansion difficult.

2. I want to fix up some things. I'll probably remove the town HQ or drastically change it. This is gonna be a pain since it took so long to build and I want to get my materials back, which means major tearing down.

3. I want to finish my castle and either make it a community area or my home, depending on the move of the town.

4. I want to expand the farm and open up more town event places, like the pvp arena and other small things.

5. Most importaint, I want to make the town a more open and welcoming place. I feel like it's getting a cramped and busy feeling- I want sugarcane to feel open, a little softer, and more like a paradise. It's turning into a mess of tall buildings. I want to make it more village feeling, with smaller homes and the more importaint buildings being bigger.

This is my new vision, but I need all the support I can get in making these changes become a reality.
Back to top Go down
http://cheylouwho.deviantart.com/profile/
gizmo_soft

gizmo_soft

PostSubject: Re: Very importaint changes!   Very importaint changes! Empty1/6/2013, 10:28 am

chey I am here for you XD

and can we wait a [long] wile cuz some of my friends in town have problems with minecraft and have to get a new pc and most of my friends are getting it next month can we like build up the outpost then tear down bit by bit the town without removing it , so then the others can still join and collect and move there stuff out , I offerd them to do it for them but their chests are locked so I can't Smile
so really i'm just asking if we can wait a extra month for the town to be fully moved ?
Back to top Go down
http://echorenovate.com
Cheylouwho

Cheylouwho

PostSubject: Re: Very importaint changes!   Very importaint changes! Empty1/6/2013, 11:30 am

Gizmo I can get into chests and move things if need be
Or unlock things
Back to top Go down
http://cheylouwho.deviantart.com/profile/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very importaint changes!   Very importaint changes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Very importaint changes!
Page 1 of 1